- Initiating: once we get a call from a prospective client, we take the first steps to understand your needs and construct an initial cost and plan.
- Planning: we work closely with our clients to plan everything from the architectural design to the interior design.
- Executing: once our clients sign off on our plan, we begin executing immediately to ensure we stay on track towards our proposed deadline.
- Controlling: we maintain full oversight and exercise complete control over our projects. We strive to strike a balance between controlling every aspect and putting trust in our subcontractors to do the job right.
- Closing: When the time comes and our clients are satisfied with their final product, we gain pleasure from watching the happiness on their faces!
Modern project management has various approaches: phased approach, lean, iterative, critical chain, product-based, and the list goes on! We take a standard, no-nonsense approach. We make sure your needs are met, the plan is agreed upon between us and the client and we execute making sure everyone involved is accountable.
About this Process
Project management is an art and a science.
- Production or execution
- Monitoring and controlling
Call For a Quote:
General ContractingWe can handle the overall coordination of your project. As well-experienced construction managers and tradesmen, we know how the in’s and out’s of a construction project.
Architectural DesignWe can handle the overall coordination of your project. As well-experienced construction managers and tradesmen, we know how the in’s and out’s of a construction project.
What is Your Experience With Overseeing Large Projects?
What Would You Do If Your Project Fell Behind Schedule or Went Over Budget?
What is your project management style?
What Size and Type of Projects Have You Built?
What Are the First Steps of Planning a Construction Project?
- Determine the project management methodology
- Develop the project scope
- Select the planning team
- Identify deliverables, breakdown the work and assign tasks
- Identify the actions needed to execute the deliverables identified
- Ensure these actions are done in logical sequence
- Estimate time, budget and resource requirements
- Develop a budget and timeline
- Assess all risks and risk mitigation tactics
- Design and implement a QA process
- Present and get formal approval from our client